The Latina Empowerment and Leadership Conference
Not Just A Conference - An Experience!
A full day, action-driven event designed to help Latinas achieve their personal and professional aspirations.
This is NOT a "feel good for the moment" event.
THIS is a "Let's Get Things Done" event.
You will laugh. You will cry. You will dig deep.
You will have multiple "AHA!" moments.
You will leave elevated, on fire, and ready to take serious action.
We should also mention... YOU WILL DANCE.
The Conference Aims To Provide You With An Opportunity To:
- Identify Self Imposed Barriers
- Tap Into Your Leadership Potential
- Create a Plan of Action to Move Ahead
- Receive Complimentary Coaching With An Established Coach
- Receive Top Leadership and Professional Development Training
- Hear From Successful Latina Leaders and Trailblazers
- Network with Regional and National Latina Professionals
- Go From "Wishing To Doing"
The Conference Includes:
- Robust and Interactive Workshops
- Complimentary Coaching Sessions
- Caliber Networking Opportunities
- Hot Food - Breakfast, Hot Lunch and Delicious Snacks
- A Cool Swag Bag PLUS Raffles, Prizes, Surprises and More
- Most importantly! The Opportunity to Learn, Share and Grow!
An Event Not To Be Missed. Sells Out Every Year.
2010 - 2017 | Proud to Be Latina LLC | All Rights Reserved | P.O. Box 0992 | Ansonia Station | New York City 10023 | 917.318.2002 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unleash Your Giant
Anna Maria Chavez
CEO of Girl Scouts
The Next Level
Embrace Your Power
Gina Amaro Rudan
Speaker and Author
Join Us For Our Eighth Annual Empowerment & Leadership Conference
Monday, June 4, 2018
As We Celebrate Ourselves and Embrace The Theme Of
Designing Your Next
Head of Latino Community Engagement at Google
We Are Honored To Be Supported and Sponsored By These Prestigious Organizations.
Step Into Your Power
Elizabeth de León Bhargava
NYS Deputy Secretary of Labor
The Seventh Annual Latina
June 4, 2018
New York City
Daisy Auger Dominguez
Google - Global Head of Diversity Staffing
State Street - Senior Vice President